Bidding No :0703-1720CIC5Y012
Bidding Agency :Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd.
Bidding Type :International public
Deadline for Submitting Bids :2017-06-23
Invitation for Bids
Date: May 9, 2017
Loan No. and Title: 2658-PRC, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Environment Improvement Project (Phase II)
Bid No.: 0703-1720CIC5Y012
Deadline for Bid Submission: 10:00 a.m. (Beijing Time) on June 23, 2017
1. The People’s Republic of China has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Environment Improvement Project (Phase II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment under Hinggan League Zhalaiteqi No.2 Heat Source Plant Transfer &Expansion Works Subproject (Hereinafter referred to as “the Goods and related services”).
2. Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd. (the Procurement agent, CNIITC), authorized by and on behalf of Zhalaiteqi Xingda Heating Power Co., Ltd. Of Qiqihar Xingda Investment Group, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of
Lot 6: Boiler, Desulfuration, Dedusting and Draught Fan etc. Equipment Procurement Contract (Contract No.: ZLT-EP-06)
Lot 7: Heat Exchange Unit Equipment Procurement Contract (Contract No.: ZLT-EP-07)
Delivery date (see details in the bidding documents): All goods must be delivered on site within the following period after signing of the contract:
Lot 6/7: 30-100 days
3. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s single-stage: one-envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
4. Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
(a)The bidder should have minimum average annual turnover of
Lot 6: CNY33 million
Lot 7: CNY45 million
calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 years.;
(b) The bidder should have availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is
Lot 6: CNY11 million
Lot 7: CNY15 million
(c) The bidder should have completed as main supplier within the last 3 years, of at least 2 contracts each valued at least:
Lot 6: CNY18 million
Lot 7: CNY24 million
with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from CNIITC, and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below during working time: 9:00-16:00 (Beijing time).
The Procurement Agent: Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 1501, Genertec Plaza, 90 Xisanhuan Zhonglu, Bejing, China
Tel: +86 10 63348605, 63348534, 63349107
Fax: +86 10 63373642
Attention: Mr. Niu, Mr. Liu, Mr. Shan
6. The Bidding Document, in the English language, may be purchased from CNIITC by interested eligible bidders on submission of a written application to CNIITC at the above address between 9:00–16:00 (Beijing time) upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of CNY1500 or $250. The method of payment will be on cash, cashier check or direct deposit (name of account: Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd. account: Bank of China, Head Office Sales Department, A/C: 778350008768.) For mail order, the document will be sent by EMS at additional cost of CNY100 (for domestic delivery) or USD20 (for overseas delivery). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Bids must be delivered to CNIITC as address specified in the BDs on or before 10:00 hours (Beijing Time) on June 23, 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount described in the bidding document. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend the bid opening immediately after deadline for submission of the bids.
8. CNIITC and the Purchaser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
9. In the comparison of bids, ADB’s domestic preference scheme will be applied.